In-house trainings are directed to staff from all companies operated in the pharmaceutical industry. In a frame of tailor made services we offer training adapted to terms of the topic and framework to specific requirements and clients’ needs. In case, when you are especially interested in a particular issue or you want to improve knowledge, but you did not find the appropriate training in our offer, please Contact us through contact form, and send us your topic proposal, and we will make every efforts to meet your expectations.
- GMP (Good Manufacturing Practice) – initial and continuous training
- GMP (Good Manufacturing Practice) for ATMPs (Advanced Therapy Medicinal Products) – initial and continuous training
- GMP – what’s new? – changes in guidelines and their connection with other regulations
- Validation and transfer of analytical methods
- Dissolution test
- Reference standards
- Stability studies
- Drug substances in the light of the ICH Q11 guideline
- Process Validation in the light of the revised Annex 15 and FDA requirements
- Genotoxic impurities in the light of the ICH M7 guideline
- ATMPs – Advanced Therapy Medicinal Products (presentation)
In-house trainings will take place at the client premises or at other fixed and convenient places (hotels, conference centers).
We determine In-house training terms with each customer individually. We conduct In-house training on a date which best suits your organization.
We ensure that all training is conducted by experts with immense technical knowledge and experience in the pharmaceutical industry.
Anytime, when you will identify your training needs or the training needs in your organisation, we invite you to cooperation!